Its that time of the year. If you are attending Infosec 2010 in London, it will be a good time to meet up. I will at stand G42. I will also be giving a talk titled:
Latest From the world of Hacking
The talk shows a number of recently released exploits in action. These include:
* Oracle 10g/11g DBMS_JVM_EXP_PERMS exploit
* ie aurora exploit
* KiTrap0D exploit (windows local privilege escalation)
* Java Web Start client side exploit
* Remote Code execution in SMB v2 (MS09-050)
* Linux Kernel 2.x sock_sendpage() Local Ring0 root exploit
* Some PDF exploits
...and many more...
See you there!