Join the Webinar: Tuesday 15th February, UK: 16:00 - 17:00 GMT
USA: 08.00 - 09.00 PDT
USA: 11:00 - 12:00 EDT
Presenter: Abhijay Singh, Black Hat Trainer, and accredited Pen Tester.
Join Abhijay from NotSoSecure, part of Claranet Cyber Security, to discuss how code gets shipped into a DevOps environment at a blazing speed, making it extremely difficult to address security at each new release.
In this webinar Abhijay shall discuss how to address security issues by automating security in a DevOps environment to obtain a better level of assurance. Having a DevSecOps pipeline enables an organisation to:
- Create a security culture amongst the already integrated “DevOps” team
- Find and fix security bugs as early as possible in the SDLC
- Promote the philosophy “Security is everyone’s problem” by creating Security champions within the organization
- Integrate all security software centrally and utilize the results more effectively
- Measure and shrink the attack surface.
The webinar is ideal for DevOps engineers, security and solutions architects, system administrators and anybody who is willing to inject security aspects in their DevOps process.